Clover has introduced a dairy solution for lactose intolerant people: new Clover NoLac lactose-free milk. (In a country where millions cannot digest milk, one has to ask why this took so long? Ed)
Welcome to DRINKStuff SA! Where you will find lots of stuff - interesting, relevant, provocative stuff - about FMCG beverages, both at home and cherry-picked from around the globe.
There’s a growing trend in the world of wine that many wine producers have been slow to catch up to. It doesn’t have anything to do with grapes, blends or finishes. It has to do with size, asserts a senior Tetra Pak marketing executive.
Distell’s profit base has largely been underpinned by the enormous success achieved in the cider category over the past two decades. It aims to replicate this on a global scale, first stop China.
Will raising the legal drinking age in SA to 21 help curb alcohol abuse? Is this effectively prohibition? It’s a question being fiercely debated as the nation weighs-in on government’s draft Liquor Amendment Bill, publicised this week.
Government's has turned its assault attention from sugar tax on SSBs to alcohol again - proposing to raise the legal minimum age of drinking from 18 to 21 years and to prohibit liquor advertising which targets youth in a bid to curb alcohol abuse.
BOS ice tea has launched a new 3-litre BOS pack, just in time for summer.
Nestle’s has debuted Nesquik Protein Plus, a product targeted toward the "kidult" demographic rather than the brand's typically younger audience.
More Articles ...
- Coca-Cola's One Brand strategy plays out in SA
- 'Hangover-free alcohol’ could replace all regular alcohol by 2050, says UK's Prof David Nutt
- US: PepsiCo adds probiotic jolt to Tropicana
- DGB leads the local Sherry revival: launches authentic Spanish Sherry range
- Frosé: The new toast of the UK summer
- Tetra Pak Juice Index: consumers trending toward natural, healthy and tasty juice
- Will banana milk be the next dairy alternative craze?
- Revamp for RCL's super-star mageu brand
- Noakes Foundation launches new sugar labelling barometer
- Clover to launch low-sugar Tropika