Americans now officially drink more bottled water than soda. It’s a shift that decades ago might have seemed unthinkable—that consumers would buy a packaged version of something they could get free from a tap.
Welcome to DRINKStuff SA! Where you will find lots of stuff - interesting, relevant, provocative stuff - about FMCG beverages, both at home and cherry-picked from around the globe.
Pierre Jourdan Popsicles, the never-been-done-before in South Africa wine popsicles, hit shelves in South Africa in September 2016 and have since garnered upwards of R1-million in sales.
Nestlé will end its 50-50 tea venture with Coca-Cola – Beverage Partners Worldwide (BPW) – and concentrate on growing brands like Nestea on its own.
In an independent report released by the International Wine and Spirit Research (IWSR) end 2016, Distell's wine brand, 4th STREET, has been rated as the top growth brand internationally and positioned 29th overall in the world.
More Articles ...
- Top 10 alcoholic drinks trends for 2017
- US: Starbucks rolls out bottled iced teas in partnership with AB InBev
- US: Nestlé Waters launches authentic iced teas amid Nestea overhaul
- McDonald's just innovated the hell out of the simple straw
- The five transformative food-bev trends of 2017
- Now Frutarom acquires SA's Unique Flavors
- BOS iced tea: set to be another iconic South African export
- British flavour specialist develops ‘unprecedented’ sugar substitute
- Taste: Taking on too much with Starbucks and Domino's?
- Clover Care, new enriched milk in South Africa