At the end of a typical day, bakeries have so much extra bread that even food banks can’t use all of it. Here’s another way to keep it out of landfills: make it into beer.
Britons used to the traditional black pint of Guinness, can now enjoy a new addition to the Guinness family - and it's golden.
More Articles ...
- New African craft beers from Striped Horse
- SAB reimages Castle Draught as Castle 1895 Draught
- SAB adds a dash of lime to Castle Lite
- Guinness going blonde for Bud-swilling Americans
- SABMiller brands outperform UK market with innovations
- Castle Lite launches in new re-sealable Platinum Edition Pack
- CANADA: Beer positioned as ‘post-workout’ beverage
- Pucker up! Craft beers are going sour
- US: Less glug, more smooth with new vented beer cans
- US: Budweiser's new bow-tie can