Coca-Cola South Pacific has announced the world premiere of its brand new limited edition in Australia as "it continues to innovate in market and deliver Coke ‘specialness’ to the Australian public".
Monster Beverages has unveiled two new products: Mutant, an energy “super soda,” and Hydro, an energy-enhanced, non-carbonated hydration beverage. The company introduced the new beverages at its annual shareholder meeting last week.
Coca-Cola Great Britain has reformulated the recipe of Coca-Cola Life so that it contains 45% less sugar and calories than full-sugar alternatives.
Fitch & Leedes, the premium-positioned carbonates brand in Chill Beverages International's stable, has been moved a notch higher with its launch in an elegant new glass bottle.
More Articles ...
- US: PepsiCo launches 'Caleb's Kola' craft cola
- New re-sealable 330ml PET from Coca-Cola
- A Coca-Cola first: A heated soft drink
- Coca-Cola's first stevia Coke launches in Argentina
- US: Caffeine-free Coke Zero to hit shelves soon
- US: Mountain Dew launches caffeinated breakfast CSD
- US: Diet Coke can gets a striking makeover