What's up with functional beverages?
Last year many international companies, large and small, launched original functional beverages in an attempt to launch the next big drink’s fad/trend. 2015 started off as the year of ‘health and fitness’ drinks and has ended with ‘cannabis beverages’ bursting onto the scene. Here's a look at some of the most interesting new drinks to hit the market in 2015.
- New beauty drink is first to be enriched with fruit skin macroantioxidants
- Suntory launches Precious collagen beer in Japan
- New “hangover cure” soft drink launches in the UK
- California-based company launch Auriganic – “healthy, functional juice beverage” made with Woodear Mushroom
- New functional drink Stand Up ResQ “speeds up” alcohol metabolism
- US Juice Company seeks to set a new healthy beverage trend in its latest detoxifying drink
- Tranquini: new relaxation drink shows the new way to relax
- HFactor launches line of hydrogen-rich water pouches
- Podcast: The growing trend of cannabis beverages