A state-of-the-art high-pressure processing/pasteurisation ‘tollgate’ has opened in Midrand. What’s all the excitement about? HPP technology, long and slow to take off, has become a game-changer for the food and beverage industry and is gaining rapid momentum worldwide.
red espresso, the innovators behind South Africa’s popular rooibos red cappuccino, have added a new item to the premium gourmet beverage market with the launch of instant red cappuccino.
A professiosnal three-day symposium, Food Forum 2017, offers delegates the opportunity to learn and gain CPD credits as Africa’s Big 7 expo goes international in Jo'burg this June.
Distell has added a new variant to its popular Hunter’scider brand, the leading one in Africa, which it has dubbed "an innovative new hybrid category breaker, for those who want to discover something different".
More Articles ...
- Distell's Autumn Harvest Crackling now in cans
- Beer drinkers lead big brewers back to their craft
- SA's revised sugar tax: reactions from both sides
- Introducing Klipdrift Ngqo - Distell's new brandy RTD
- Stellenbosch's Stellenbrau joins Heineken South Africa
- Fitch & Leedes launches SA's first pink tonic
- Pierre Jourdan Popsicles: taking SA wine into a new category
- SAB’s former US partner attacks it in its own backyard
- Distell's 4th STREET is the fastest-growing wine brand in the world
- SA beverage industry relieved about sugar tax revisions