Dutch brewer Heineken has launched a non-alcoholic version of its namesake beer with the aim of becoming the global leader in a part of the market growing faster than the average.
Insights into trends affecting drinks, hard and soft, both in South Africa and globally.
Euromonitor International discusses five key trends that are shaping global coffee pods, including the growing power of Nestlé and JAB Holdings and the importance of addressing sustainability concerns... (Video)
More Articles ...
- The five transformative food-bev trends of 2017
- Much ado about coconut water
- Euromonitor Lists Top 10 Global Consumer Trends for 2017
- Handy round up of top global 2017 food trends reports
- Six ways wine will change in 2017
- Firmenich names cucumber as its 'Flavour of the Year'
- Ten Key Trends in Food, Nutrition and Health 2017
- 'Clean Supreme' leads Innova's Top Trends for 2017
- UK: Waitrose identifies key food and drink trends
- US liquor trending: lighter libations